Why choose a professional wedding photographer?
Your wedding day is very special and its going to be a lifetime event for you, your family and friends. it takes lot of thoughts and planning to plan every detail of a wedding. If you choose a professional wedding photographer you can ensure that your wedding day is captured with skill and great results.
10 reasons to pick professional wedding photographer Adityendra Solanki
1) Experience: i am a full time professional photographer specializing in weddings. I have done photography assignments all across the India and internationally, specializing in capturing real candid moments through reportage and documentary wedding photography. I also cover the artistic side of a wedding.
2) Unique skills: through my extensive and varied experiences I have developed an instinctive ability to anticipate peoples actions and reactions during a wedding day before they happen so I can manoeuvre into position to capture these special wedding moments creatively and unobtrusively.
3) Unique style: as a professional wedding photographer I have a distinctive and creative style of photography, unlike a friend with a camera. From my experience no two couples are the same and your wedding photos should reflect your true personalities. I am there to ensure that this and the true essence of your wedding day are recording faithfully, to create images that are unique for you.
4) Equipment: To ensure that I am able to provide the highest quality and reliability all the equipment i use is a professional grade. The cameras are Nikon flagship models enabling amazing image capture. The optics are Nikon and Tamron professional lenses with wide aperture like 1.8 and 2.8 that ensure sharp and crisp images with beautiful bokeh. All my professional camera equipment is regularly maintained and spare equipment is always carried should any problems occur. A non-professional won’t carry back up gear with them, a professional will. This means that if anything goes wrong with one camera then they will always have another one with them. It also means that they will know what to do if a memory card corrupts or if the battery runs out they will always have a spare one.
5) Customer service: i am registered professional. As i come from the hospitality industry i believe in providing the best customer services. From the initial consultation, pre wedding shoot, wedding planning, during your wedding day and after the wedding, I am there to provide you highest quality tailored personalized services for your individual needs. I can be contacted at anytime to discuss your wedding plans and offer advice. I like to build a rapport with all my couples so on the day you feel relaxed as if I was friend taking the photos.
6) Peace of mind: If you get a friend or your guests to take the photos are they really going to be committed to the whole day? Guests will get drunk and a friend with a good camera may not realise the full impact of a wedding. Professionals can start any time from 10am-11am and some don’t finish till 10pm-11pm. Do you really think your friend will keep going for this time, chances are important shots will be lost as your friend gets bored and wanders off to enjoy themselves.
7) Due diligence: as a professional wedding photographer working with digital media it is important to ensure this data is stored safely. Your digital negatives are duplicated 3 times and a backup is stored off site.
8) Post production: As i believe in providing the best to my customers i personally do the post production so your wedding photos are work of art for you to enjoy. Most of amateurs and enthusiasts have very poor or limited or no post production skills. Also, to look your best on your big day is important and occasionally it may require a little sympathetic digital enhancement to remove a blemish for example. This can be done so that it looks perfectly natural.
9) Power of light: as a professional wedding photographer I always have a challenge to deal with different light conditions from bright sharp direct sunlight to overcast dull skys, low light conditions, nighttime scenes, to candle lit rooms and exteriors. To deal with such live situation to achieve exceptional results requires both technical skill, quick thinking and extensive experience in order to achieve both creative and guaranteed results.
10) Memories for lifetimes: after the wedding your wedding photographs and wedding album represent forever lasting memories and a reminder of all the special moments. A true photo documentary of your wedding day containing all the details, your guests and the first look of the groom as he sees his bride for the first time, the joyful laughter and tears during the ceremonies and rituals. Would you really leave all these precious moments to a friend who has a good camera?
Get in touch to check availability and to book professional wedding photographer Adityendra Solanki.
Covering Jaipur, Rajasthan, across the India and destination weddings.